With the ING New York City Marathon taking place on Sunday, November 6th, the city is quickly transforming into an athlete’s wonderland.
The finish line bleachers and inspiring posters have popped up all over the city!
With over 45,000 incredible runners taking over the streets of New York that Sunday, our double-decker tour buses will have a few route adjustments.
CitySights NY Route Updates for Sunday, November 6th:
- Start 47th & 8th Ave
- Continue up 8th Ave to 57th St.
- Left on 57th St. to 10th Ave
- Right on 10th Ave to 72nd St.
- Right on 72nd then regular route to Apollo Theater/125th St
- Then make right on Adam Clayton Powell Jr to 110th to Columbus Ave.
- Left on Columbus Ave to 9th Ave
- Continue on 9th Ave to 42nd St
- Left on 42nd St. to 8th Ave to 47th St
- Start on 47th and 7th Ave
- Regular route until Rockefeller then continue on 49thto 6th Ave
- Right on 6th Ave to 57th St
- Left on 57th ST. to 7th Ave
- Left on 7th Ave to Times Square
If we have any last minute route updates, we will post them to our Official Facebook Page.