What’s your idea of the perfect Valentine’s Day in NYC? Does it involve a carriage ride through central park? Maybe it’s about sipping on drinks at a small, prohibition-style speakeasy? Or do you want to hit the dance floor this Thursday?
No matter what you plan to do with your significant other, NYC has options. Lots of options. Here is our guide to Valentine’s Day Guides in NYC:
- New York Magazine has a list of seven places that are all-inclusive for your special night.
- Grub Street’s Dave Hill offers a few comical suggestions for Valentine’s Day plans for couples and singles alike.
- CBS New York put together a list of the best Valentine ’s Day gifts to get your loved one.
- If you’re looking to swing by Times Square, here’s their guide to doing the day right.
- About.com has a list of Anti-Valentine’s Day activities is you find yourself alone this year.
- And last but not least, I’m not sure if this is where you bring someone you love or if this is how you say, “Maybe we should see other people,” but the Department of Environmental Protection is offering tours of the Newton Creek sewage plant in Brooklyn. So there’s that.
Whatever you do, have a happy Valentine’s Day!
Photo Credit: Flickr / laradanielle