Ryan Cabrera is coming to NYC on June 10th and while he’s here, he wants to spend a little time hanging out with his fans. That’s why 10 lucky fans will win a special CitySights NY double-decker bus tour around The Big Apple with Ryan Cabrera serving as the tour guide!
On the day of his New York City show, Ryan will be giving a tour atop a double-decker bus for some of the greatest fans in the world, but one of these fans will get an extra special treat: four complimentary tickets to his show at Webster Hall. So you’re probably wondering, how do I get on Ryan Cabrera’s bust tour?
Cover Art Contest Rules:
- We want you to design Ryan Cabrera’s new Facebook cover photo
- The cover photo should embody the theme of “Ryan Cabrera and New York City”
- To submit your entry, you must tweet the artwork with the hashtag #RyanCabreraCoverArt and tag @CitySightsNY and @RyanCabrera
- Fans are encouraged to use the two pictures in this post. To download these pictures, just right click on them and select Save As.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you are allowed to submit
- Creativity is encouraged!
- But remember, Facebook cover photos are 851 pixels long and 315 pixels tall
- Also, make sure your artwork meets the Facebook cover photo guidelines
- Wednesday, May 1st – Contest Submission Opens
- Tuesday, May 28th – Contest Submission Closes
- Thursday, May 30th – Top 10 submissions announced via Twitter
- Saturday, June 1st – Ryan Announces Grand Prize Winner by updating his Facebook cover photo
- Monday, June 10th – Bus Tour and Show at Webster Hall
- 1 Grand Prize will get their artwork featured as Ryan Cabrera’s cover photo, win 4 VIP tickets for the double-decker tour with Ryan Cabrera as their guide and get 4 tickets to his show at Webster Hall!
- 9 Runners-up will receive 2 tickets for the double-decker tour with Ryan Cabrera as their guide!
Here’s some more information about Ryan’s show at The Studio at Webster Hall
Congratulations to the winning entries! Ryan will announce the Grand prize winner on Saturday by updating his official Facebook cover photo!
Having your entry posted on this page, favorited, or retweeted does not indicate that your artwork was selected to win any prizes. Winners were announced on May 30 via this page. Grand Prize winner announced June 1.