Christmas music is playing and the weather is turning. It’s time for the holidays! This year, we’re bringing back one of our most exciting offers, the 2014 New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise! Here are the details of how you should spend your New Year’s in NYC:
Tickets are on sale now for only $150 and include:
- 3 hour open bar
- Live DJ entertainment & dancing
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Desserts and coffee
- Light meal options available for purchase on board
During your ride you will pass some of the most beautiful sights New York City has to offer such as the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge. Reservations are required and the ships will be running on a tight schedule
- Boarding begins at 9 p.m.
- Departure is at 10:00 p.m. from Pier 78 on the Hudson River
- Champaign toast at midnight
- Boats return at 1 a.m.
So what are you waiting for? This ticket sell out fast, so don’t wait or it may be too late! Buy your pass here.